Searching for more information on behind the ear (BTE) hearing aids? Looking for a Fort Worth hearing aid company that can help answer your questions?
Lifetime Hearing is here to cut through the clutter and help you understand what a behind the ear hearing aid is and whether it’s right for your hearing loss situation.
What Is A Behind The Ear (BTE) Hearing Aid?
Behind the ear (BTE) hearing aids like those available in our Fort Worth office are the most common type of hearing aids in the world. BTE hearing aids wrap around the back of a user’s ear and are simple to use. These hearing aids require a minimum of customization, are easily inserted and removed from the ear and create a rich full sound that helps you connect with the world around you.
A Hearing Loss Test Is Your First Step
Before deciding on a BTE hearing aid the first thing to do is get a hearing test from a qualified audiologist.
Lifetime Hearing offers complimentary no-obligation hearing loss tests in our Fort Worth office. This simple and quick exam can identify the exact type of hearing loss you’re experiencing. After your exam is completed one of our audiologists will explain your results and help you learn whether a behind the ear hearing aid is right for you.
If it’s recommended that a BTE assistive hearing device is the best solution for you then our staff will show you a wide range of options from some of the most trusted brands on the market.
As an independent hearing aid provider we only recommend devices that are a match for your situation. You’ll never have to worry about one of our staff “steering” you towards a particular brand as our priority is helping you find the best hearing aid for your personal situation and not promoting one particular brand or model of hearing aid.
The behind the ear hearing aids we offer in our Fort Worth office include the following:
- and more…
Are You Experiencing Hearing Loss Symptoms?
If you’ve started noticing the telltale signs of hearing loss then it’s time to get a free hearing test at our local Fort Worth office. Sometimes it’s hard to know whether hearing loss is becoming a problem in your life, but if you’ve experienced any of the following it’s a good idea to have your hearing checked by a qualified audiologist at Lifetime Hearing’s local Fort Worth office:
- It often seems like others are mumbling when they speak
- You find yourself asking others to repeat themselves during conversations
- It’s often difficult to understand what others are saying
- Noisy environments like parties and large crowds make it difficult for you to hear others clearly
- Neighbors and friends complain they’ve called you but you don’t remember hearing the phone ring
- You find it difficult to hear others clearly in group conversations
- It’s necessary to turn your TV or radio up so loud to hear clearly that family or even neighbors are complaining
- You often feel the need to try reading others’ lips so you can understand them
- You often hear a buzzing or ringing sound in your ears
The Best Hearing Aid Prices & Selection Available
To learn more about whether behind the ear hearing aids are the answer to your hearing situation contact our Fort Worth office at 817-533-8008. Our staff can help you schedule a free hearing exam and work with you to help you decide whether a behind the ear (BTE) hearing aid is right for you!
Call us today at 817-533-8008 to get started!Call 817-533-8008 To Schedule An Appointment Today!