Trying to decide how to choose a hearing aid? Ft Worth’s Lifetime Hearing can help you make the right choice!
When Do You Need A Hearing Aid?
Before learning how to choose a hearing aid your first step is deciding whether you need one.
If you find yourself having difficulty hearing others speak or you have experienced one or more of the following situations, then you may be a candidate for a hearing aid:
- You have to turn the TV up so loud it bothers family members
- You frequently turn on the closed caption option on your tv so you can read what is being said
- You find yourself asking others to repeat themselves in conversation
- Conversations in groups of people are difficult to understand
- You find yourself trying to read other’s lips so you can understand what they’re saying
- You regularly miss the ring of the phone or your doorbell
- Buzzing or ringing in your ears happens regularly
- People often sound like they’re mumbling when they are speaking to you
- After you’ve been exposed to loud noises things sound muffled
Get A Free Hearing Aid Evaluation In Our Ft Worth Offices
The second step when deciding how to choose a hearing aid is scheduling a hearing aid evaluation test. Lifetime Hearing’s Ft Worth office provides free no-obligation hearing loss exams. During your exam one of our audiologists will walk you through the simple and pain-free exam then explain the results to you.
Once your exam results have been reviewed your audiologist will let you know whether they believe you would benefit from a hearing aid or other assistive device. At this point they’ll help you understand the range of options you have.
Unlike many hearing aid providers Lifetime Hearing is an independent family owned company. This means that we’re not here to “push” any single manufacturer’s line of hearing aids and our only motivation is to recommend the device that’s best for your exact situation.
We offer a variety of models from a wide range of manufactures for nearly all hearing loss situations. The brands we carry include but are not limited to:
- GN ReSound
- Sonic Innovations
- Miracle Ear
How To Choose The Right Hearing Aid With Confidence
Knowing that Lifetime Hearing has your interests at heart can give you the peace of mind to know you’re making a good decision based on your needs. For nearly 10 years we’ve been serving Ft Worth residents and helping them hear more of what’s around them and enjoy life to the fullest. Many of our new customers are referred to us by people we’ve served for years. If so many thousands have been happy with Lifetime Hearing then you too can choose the right hearing aid with confidence!
How To Choose A Hearing Aid Company
Now that you know when you need a hearing aid, where to get a free hearing aid evaluation and how to choose the right hearing aid with confidence you’ve got everything you need to know how to choose a hearing aid company.
Call Lifetime Hearing at 817-533-8008 to schedule your complimentary hearing loss exam!Call 817-533-8008 To Schedule An Appointment Today!