Have you been having difficulty understanding others during conversations? Worried that you may be seeing the early signs of hearing loss?
Hearing Loss Symptoms
If you’ve been noticing what you think may be hearing loss symptoms around home or during your time around town in Ft Worth then it’s time to make a change. Do you find yourself dealing with any of the following?
- People seem to mumble when speaking
- You have to ask others to repeat themselves often
- Your radio or TV has to be turned up so high that you can hear it’s bothering your family or even your neighbors
- Group conversations are nearly impossible to understand
- To understand others when they’re speaking you’re forced to read their lips
- Ringing or buzzing occurs in your ears regularly
- You often miss phone calls or visitors at your door because you don’t hear them
- You find conversations in noisy places like restaurants difficult to understand
- When people are speaking you hear them but struggle to understand what they’re saying
If any of these signs of hearing loss apply to you then you need to schedule a hearing loss test as soon as possible in our Ft Worth office.
Taking A Hearing Loss Test
Lifetime Hearing offers no-obligation hearing loss tests for Ft Worth residents who suspect the signs of hearing loss. During your visit to our office one of our highly trained audiologists will take you through a simple and easy hearing exam then explain the results of your test and answer any questions you may have.
When Do You Need A Hearing Aid?
Once you’ve spoken with an audiologist about the results of your signs of hearing loss test in our Ft Worth office you’ll know whether you need a hearing aid. If they feel you’d benefit from a hearing aid they’ll discuss your options.
As an independent family-owned hearing aid provider we can provide you with a full range of hearing aid solutions from a wide variety of manufacturers. You’ll never feel pressured and you can rest easy that we only recommend hearing aids or other procedures when they’re in your best interest.
Our staff will answer all of your questions, help you understand whether you need a hearing aid and walk you through the entire process.
If you’ve noticed the signs of hearing loss then you need to visit the Ft Worth office of Lifetime Hearing as soon as possible. Call 817-533-8008 today to schedule your free hearing exam!Call 817-533-8008 To Schedule An Appointment Today!