Looking for a hearing test in Ft Worth because you suspect you’re experiencing hearing loss?
Common Hearing Loss Symptoms
You may be experiencing hearing loss if one or more of the following apply to you:
- You hear buzzing or ringing in your ears regularly
- Sometimes you don’t hear the doorbell or phone ring clearly
- You often have difficulty hearing people speaking when in public
- It seems like people you’re speaking with are mumbling
- You often find it difficult to hear words when speaking to someone else
- You have to turn the TV up so loud to understand it that others complain
Our Qualified Audiologists Can Help
If any of the symptoms above sound familiar then scheduling a free hearing test in our Ft Worth office is the first step. Our certified audiologists can provide you with a complimentary hearing loss test that’s simple and pain free.
Understanding Your Hearing Test Results
Once your test is completed our audiologists will carefully explain your hearing test results and help you understand what kind of hearing aids or other assistive hearing devices will help you best.
Lifetime Hearing carries a full line of hearing aids for all situations including:
- Behind the ear: The most common hearing aid style in the world
- Completely in canal: Fits inside the ear with only a tiny handle outside your ear canal
- Hearing amplifiers: A great option for those not ready for hearing aids
- In the canal: A custom hearing aid that fits in the ear canal with a small portion visible from the outside
- In the ear: A custom hearing aid that fits in the outer portion of the ear
- Invisible: Virtually invisible hearing aid that fits deep in the ear canal
- Made for iPhone: A hearing aid that connects directly to an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Receiver in canal: A small, discreet easy fit solution for first time hearing aid wearers
Affordable Hearing Care You Can Trust
Lifetime Hearing has been providing free hearing tests for Dallas Fort Worth area residents for nearly a decade. Our family-owned business can test your hearing loss and help you decide what options are available.
We work closely with all major insurance companies so that in most cases you’ll have little or no out-of-pocket expense when working with us! Prevent unnecessary hearing loss by scheduling your free hearing test in our Ft Worth, TX office today! Call 817-533-8008 today to schedule your no-obligation appointment!
Reconnect with the world around you and hear what you’ve been missing. Call 817-533-8008 now!Call 817-533-8008 To Schedule An Appointment Today!