Signs of Hearing Loss
You May Be Experiencing Hearing Loss If…
- You frequently ask people to repeat themselves
- You turn up the TV volume so loud that it is uncomfortable for others
- You can hear people speaking but strain to understand their words
- You find yourself complaining that people mumble
- You cannot understand conversation in groups
- You have difficulty hearing or understanding conversation in restaurants, or other noisy places
- You find it easier to understand people when they look directly at you.
- You watch their lips to understand their words
- You don’t always hear the phone or doorbell ring clearly It has become difficult to understand a speaker at a business meeting or service
- You often hear a ringing or buzzing in your ears
- You might notice a slight muffling of sound after noise exposure
It can be difficult to hear or understand people when you leave a noisy area If you or a loved one are experiencing any of these signs of hearing loss, you should visit one of of our convenient locations for a free hearing evaluation. Learn more about the steps of a comprehensive hearing evaluation.Call (817)656-8600 To Schedule An Appointment Today!